jueves, 7 de septiembre de 2017

V/A - Rocky Horror Punk Rock Show (2003)


01. Me First & The Gimme Gimmies - Science Fiction / Double Feature
02. Love Equals Death - Dammit Janet
03. Alkaline Trio - Over At The Frankenstein Place
04. The Groovie Ghoulies - The Time Warp
05. Apocalypse Hoboken - Sweet Transvestite
06. The Independents - Sword Of Damocles
07. Pansy Division - I Can Make You A Man
08. The Phenomenauts - Hot Patootie - Bless My Soul
09. Secretions - I Can Make You A Man (Reprise)
10. The Chubbies - Touch-A, Touch-A, Touch Me
11. Big D & The Kids Table - Once In A While
12. Swingin' Utters - Eddie's Teddy
13. Tsunami Bomb - Planet, Schmanet, Janet
14. Luckie Strike - Rose Tint My World / Floor Show
15. Stunt Monkey - Fanfair / Dont Dream It
16. Game Time - Wild And Untamed Thing
17. The Migraines - I'm Going Home
18. Ruth's Hat - Super Heroes
19. The Ataris - Science Fiction Double Feature (Reprise)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario